sddm black screen

Hello,

I add into /etc/sddm.conf a user into Autologin section:

--

[Autologin]
Relogin=false

---

(me) my account exist !

When I restart my computer, sddm are running, but I have sddm-helper send a error 1 (sudo systemctl status sddm).

The /var/log/sddm.log are empty.

But I have a black screen, I think it better if you remove the auto login when you have a error

and give a normal screen to connect.

debian 11.0, sddm 0.19.0-3

If you need more information ask me.

Best regard

[Autologin]
Relogin=false
Session=
User=

[General]
HaltCommand=/bin/systemctl poweroff
InputMethod=qtvirtualkeyboard
Namespaces=
Numlock=none
RebootCommand=/bin/systemctl reboot

[Theme]
Current=debian-theme
DisableAvatarsThreshold=7
EnableAvatars=true
FacesDir=/usr/share/sddm/faces
Font=
ThemeDir=/usr/share/sddm/themes

[Users]
DefaultPath=/bin:/usr/bin
HideShells=
HideUsers=
MaximumUid=1499
MinimumUid=1000
RememberLastSession=true
RememberLastUser=true
ReuseSession=true

[Wayland]
EnableHiDPI=false
SessionCommand=/etc/sddm/wayland-session
SessionDir=/usr/share/wayland-sessions
SessionLogFile=.local/share/sddm/wayland-session.log

[X11]
DisplayCommand=/usr/share/sddm/scripts/Xsetup
DisplayStopCommand=/usr/share/sddm/scripts/Xstop
EnableHiDPI=false
MinimumVT=7
ServerArguments=-nolisten tcp
ServerPath=/usr/bin/X
SessionCommand=/etc/sddm/Xsession
SessionDir=/usr/share/xsessions
SessionLogFile=.local/share/sddm/xorg-session.log
UserAuthFile=.Xauthority
XauthPath=/usr/bin/xauth
XephyrPath=/usr/bin/Xephyr