Re: plasma-firewall_5.20.90-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Thorsten,

In data mercoledì 3 febbraio 2021 23:00:09 CET, Thorsten Alteholz ha scritto:
> Hi Pino,
>
> please also mention the LGPL of some .po-files in your debian/copyright.

These .po files are still free software, released under a DFGS license.
I honestly see no reason to reject a package just because of this,
rather than sending a note to the uploader, and optionally opening an
RC bug with the issue to make sure it is not forgotten.
Not to mention that the affected files are translations, dynamically
loaded at runtime, and whose license does not affect the license of the
main "binary" components.

Now, instead of fixing copyright adding the DFSG license and doing a
simple source-only upload as usual, I need to:
- rebuild the binaries
- upload the binaries to NEW
- wait for an FTP-Master to re-review this once again, with no time
  expectations (as usual...)

FTP-Masters: please consider to be a bit more helpful towards
maintainers' work, rather than expecting perfection for new sources.
It will be surely appreciated.

--
Pino Toscano