Version conflict

I am currently running Debian 10 "Buster."

I was urged to install gcc-9 by adding the following to /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian bullseye main

Now, many applications, such as Dolphin no longer work:

Unable to create io-slave. klauncher said: Error loading '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/plugins/kf5/kio/file.so'.

I tried to install qt5-default but that failed:

qt5-default : Depends: qtbase5-dev but it is not going to be installed

What can I do, other than install a new system, which is very traumatic.

Van Snyder
van.snyder@sbcglobal.net