Plasma transition to testing

Dear Release Team,

we are currently trying to get KDE/Plasma into testing, but it seems
that the remaining pieces are stuck due to plasma-workspace not
transitioning, which in turn is due to a stuck autotest on armhf
https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=plasma-workspace
>From my inspection this seems to be bogus (long time no activity, no
recent builds on armhf, ...), but I am not a Debian CI expert.

Could you please hint plasma-workspace, or let us know how we can fix
the hanging armhf test.

Thanks

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev