Pleas reject kpeoplevcard_0.1-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Dear FTP Master,

I heard from the Kubuntu maintainers that the package is already in their archive with a different name for the binary package.

So I’d kindly ask you to reject this upload so I can align with the existing Ubuntu package and re-upload.

Thanks for your help.

--

Aurélien