Re: include directory in qtbase source package

Hi!

El lun., 30 mar. 2020 14:53, Abdur Rehman <abdur.rehman@toradex.com> escribió:
Hi

Where does this extra include directory come from? Is there additional tools/scripts that is used to generate the source package?

I am trying to rebuild qtbase for arm64 with OpenGL ES support. I can do this with the source package but with https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtbase.git/tree/?h=v5.11.3 the build complains about missing header files such as QtCore/qconfig-bootstrapped.h

Best Regards
Abdur Rehman

Yes, that's probably syncqt.pl. Upstream's git repo is not directly usable, it needs that script to be run first.

Check upstream's documentation if in doubt.

Cheers, Lisandro