Re: Fwd: Fixing the broken activities KCM

Le jeudi 30 janvier 2020, 11:57:21 CET Pino Toscano a écrit :
> In data giovedì 30 gennaio 2020 00:59:38 CET, Aurélien COUDERC ha scritto:
> > I’ve prepared an updated plasma-desktop with the cherrypick below.
> > Should I go ahead and upload to experimental or do you have other plans
> > for
> > plasma-desktop ?
>
> If you think the issue is bad enough to justify an upload just for it
> (IMHO not so much -- YMMV), then go for it.
>
> In case there are users of Plasma 5.17.5 from experimental that
> complain hard enough about it, then go for it.
>
> Otherwise it will be part of the next upload, be it for some other
> important thing to fix in src:plasma-desktop 5.17.5, or when uploaded
> to unstable.

Right, I tested the fix and pushed it to the experimental branch and it can
wait for the next upload.

> Bottom line: use your best judgement.

Hmm, I don’t have any judgement in my backpack. :)
More seriously, I thought asking was appropriate in order not step on each
other’s toes. But I understand I can do how I see fit which is very fine.

Happy hacking !
--
Aurélien