Some questions about qt releases

Hi,
I'm a happy qutebrowser user and also packaging the debian package for
it together with my sponsor Axel Beckert.

I'm also following the irc channel where they were tinkering around with
some qt.args that start being available at 5.14 so checking the version
I use and recognized that debian sid is still on 5.12.

No harm intended in those lines.

I just would like to understand how you plan to release qt
packages. Perhaps only the LTS ones or if there are any Bugs you
encountered that stopped you from releasing 5.13.
If there are some lower hanging fruits I could help you with I'm happy
to have a look into them. But even if I maintain the qutebrowser package
for some while I'm still at a quite low knowledge level regarding debian
packaging.

Thanks so far for your efforts and great work on qt releases in debian!

Best regards
Fritz

--
Fritz Reichwald