Re: system settings not opening after upgrade

Dear Kevin

KEVIN STORMBREAKER - 04.08.19, 13:24:08 CEST:
> Yesterday i upgraded kali linux.Now the system settings is not
> opening.I tried uninstalling reinstalling but the same thing
> happens.Gnome is also not working /It says segmentation fault.Do
> something fast

Please note that Kali Linux *is* not Debian Linux. It may be based on
it, but it may use different repositories and package versions. Here with
Debian GNU/Sid as of today Systemsettings just starts fine.

So please use a Kali Linux support channel.

For asking user support questions regarding Debian please use the
debian-kde mailing list instead.

Additional in case you use Kali Linux for security / privacy purposes I
suggest not using a gmail address.

Thank you,
--
Martin