Lack of dependency in the qtcreator package.

Hello, I am a student in computer development. I'm addressing you because you created the "qtcreator" package for Debian. Except I noticed that when you install this package it doesn't even install all the dependencies that are for example "qmake" or "qtbase5-dev". These are two packages are essential to be able to compile a program in qtcreator. I would like this to be corrected to make life easier for linux beginners.

Sincerely Mr. Flambard Alan.