Processed (with 4 errors): Clone and retitle

> clone 847085 -1
Bug #847085 [qtcreator] qtcreator: GNOME Software catalog entry missing
Bug 847085 cloned as bug 897901
> retitle -1 .desktop metadata needs fixing
Bug #897901 [qtcreator] qtcreator: GNOME Software catalog entry missing
Changed Bug title to '.desktop metadata needs fixing' from 'qtcreator: GNOME Software catalog entry missing'.
> retitle 847085 Desktop file should be shipped in qtcreator and not in qtcreator-data
Bug #847085 [qtcreator] qtcreator: GNOME Software catalog entry missing
Changed Bug title to 'Desktop file should be shipped in qtcreator and not in qtcreator-data' from 'qtcreator: GNOME Software catalog entry missing'.
> Hi! I see this as two separate bugs.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> Matthias: any chance you can provide us a patch for https://appstream.debian.org/sid/main/issues/qtcreator.html ?
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> If you can I'll make sure to upstream it.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> Thanks!
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> --
Stopping processing here.

847085: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=847085
897901: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=897901