Re: peruse_1.2+dfsg-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable, unstable

El miércoles, 18 de abril de 2018 08:35:33 -03 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez
Meyer escribió:
[snip]

> We are currently reviewing Simon's work in order to prepare him as a
> packager. I'm pretty sure he will also benefit from your comments too, so
> please do not hesitate in reviewing his work and sending him your
> comments/changes you would like him to do!
>
> Thanks!!!

That being said: Simon told me that the current build log complains about
missing kirigami stuff but that should be fixed in the next upstream release.

I could not find any more reasons not to upload the current HEAD tonight, so
if someone wants to point at something it can be either now or for a next
upload.

--
14: Para acceder y navegar en internet
    * Debe tener conexion a Internet