Re: qtdatavis3d-everywhere-src_5.10.1-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Dear FTP Masters,

In data lunedì 30 aprile 2018 07:20:03 CET, Debian FTP Masters ha scritto:
> binary:libqt5datavisualization5 is NEW.
> binary:libqt5datavisualization5-dev is NEW.
> binary:qml-module-qtdatavisualization is NEW.
> binary:qtdatavisualization5-doc is NEW.
> binary:qtdatavisualization5-doc-html is NEW.
> binary:qtdatavisualization5-examples is NEW.
> binary:qml-module-qtdatavisualization is NEW.
> binary:libqt5datavisualization5-dev is NEW.
> binary:qtdatavisualization5-doc is NEW.
> binary:qtdatavisualization5-doc-html is NEW.
> binary:libqt5datavisualization5 is NEW.
> binary:qtdatavisualization5-examples is NEW.
> source:qtdatavis3d-everywhere-src is NEW.
>
> Your package has been put into the NEW queue, which requires manual action
> from the ftpteam to process. The upload was otherwise valid (it had a good
> OpenPGP signature and file hashes are valid), so please be patient.

This source does not have that many source files after all, and its
licensing status seemed simple enough when I analyzed it.
Considering it has been sitting for 6 months in the NEW queue without
a single feedback about it in the meanwhile, would it be possible to
take a look at this?

OK for the "please be patient" bit, but 6 months with no feedback
whatsoever seem excessive to me.

Thanks,
--
Pino Toscano