Re: Compile problem on multiple non-amd64 architectures

Hi,
just in case someone stumbles across this thread..
I finally figured out the cause of the compile problem:
My upload included the generated .qmake.stash file. The file got
regenerated on "make clean" and therefore was bundled by debuild.
Deleting .qmake.stash as the final step in the "clean" target of my
Makefile fixed the issue.

Regards

Ben