kubuntu branches to be deleted

Salut!

Heads up: end of the week I am going to delete the kubuntu_* branches
from the pkg-kde repos on git.debian.org.

Quite a while ago Kubuntu decided to move their work away from
git.debian again, so the branches are useless and in fact duplicative
as Kubuntu made clones of the repos on launchpad. To de-clutter
git.debian.org and avoid confusion about branches they are getting
dropped on git.debian.org

(although in truth mostly because I got annoyed by how long the branch
list in cgit was ;))

HS