KDE Plasma network speed display using plasma-nm

Hi,
I installed the KDE Plasma desktop included in the new Debian Stretch (9) distribution. I noticed that the network speed display always displayed zero speed despite ongoing network traffic.

It started displaying the network speed properly after some time.
I think it is because I installed *qml-module-qtquick-xmllistmodel* (to get a plasma weather widget to work).

Can somebody confirm this? If yes, somebody should add *qml-module-qtquick-xmllistmodel* to the dependency of *plasma-nm* (correct me if I am wrong).

Regards
Jan