Re: kstars - suggesting a more verbose description

On 01.12.17 01:28, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
On jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017 13:36:45 -03 Steffen Möller wrote:
Hello,

https://wiki.debian.org/KdeDebTasks says that it is ok to write to this
list when
one thinks to have a better description. Below my shot at kstars'.
Thanks! Maybe we should change that to a bug, but thanks non the less :-)

I used most of your suggested text below, it is already added to the packaging
repo.
Excellent, many thanks!

kstars will no longer ship with the new 17.12 KDE applications
(https://community.kde.org/Applications/17.12_Release_Notes#Tarballs_that_we
_do_not_ship_anymore) Does this affect kstars' Debian packaging? Please ping
me if you need extra hands on it.
I guess that the fact that it will be released independently makes it a nice
candidate for someone interested in it to jump in!

Come back to me if you want me to help out.  You could also ask for collaboration
with Debian Astro (https://blends.debian.org/astro/tasks/).

Best,

Steffen