Transition to unstable started while experimental has never been installable (at lesat for me)

Hi,

Just a few words to say that I saw this morning the transition to qt 5.9+ started in unstable. Usually, it was tested in experimental before migrating to unstable and indeed has been there for a while.

For experimental for more than a month, apt-get -t experimental dist-upgrade did remove major software components like plasma, window manager (kwin) and in consequence many kde applications I use daily. I did not report it but now I want to make sure it is know (and would like to know if it is normal).

NB: application forced removal where qt5 based apps not qt4...

--eric