Request for review: calamares

Hi Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers!

I need some help with a Qt package called Calamares.

Upstream git: https://github.com/calamares/calamares
ITP: 842671
Mentors: https://mentors.debian.net/package/calamares
DSC:
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/calamares/calamares_2.4.5-1.dsc

I'd be happy for any general feedback or problems you can find with the
package, but I have two questions in particular.

1. How strict is debian policy in terms that I have to create a
libcalamares2.4.5 and libcalamaresui2.4.5 package (along with their -dev
packages)? Is it possible to do anything simpler? They release often and
I'd like the avoid the mess associated with changing the package name
with every new version, if at all possible.

2. Lintian says "E: libcalamares2.4.5:
symbols-file-contains-current-version-with-debian-revision on symbol" -
and it's correct, the file generated in the binary version of the
package does have the debian revision in. How do I make
pkgkde_symbolshelper not do that?

thanks a lot you guys rock!

-Jonathan