Removing c-cpp-reference from Debian?

Hi,

I would like to get an opinion from you as maintainers of KDevelop
on removal of c-cpp-reference from Debian.

It seems to be a 15-20 year old reference for KDevelop that comes from
http://kdevelop.org

Does it make any sense for KDevelop today?

If yes, kdevelop should suggest it and you should consider adopting it.

If no, I would suggest removal from Debian:
After a quick look at the C part there are tutorial parts that are
still useful today, but there are many (including better) tutorials
available online.

Thanks
Adrian

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.