Please give back plasma-desktop on armel and armhf

Hi,

The latest upload of plasma-desktop [1] failed to build in armel and armhf, due to memory exhaustion. At the same time it built fine in my local olinuxino-lime SBC (1G of ram + 2g swap). I think this is has to be a hiccup in those machines. Could you please give back plasma-desktop in those arches?

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=plasma-desktop

gb plasma-desktop_4:5.7.4-1 . armel armhf

Happy hacking,
--
"When explaining a command, or language feature, or hardware widget, first
describe the problem it is designed to solve."