KDE / Debian

Hello,

I write to you as a user of Debian with testing / sid. I have a question: Why not build all packages
environment right away and do not you throw it to the repository "unstable"?

At the moment there is a great deal of confusion in packs, as they are present from version 5.6.5 to 5.7.4,
and the applications in version 16.08 got fixes and new features, which you for some unknown reason
have not built and threw to the repository.

Can you explain that?

Regards.
--
Sławomir Szewczyk