Re: qt 5.6?

On Saturday 26 March 2016 10:23:21 Ric Moore wrote:
> I hope it is released soon. Thanks! Ric

I've mistakenly replied Ric in private so I'm now sending it back to the list.
I've also added the best list for this, debian-kde@l.d.o.

Qt 5.6.0 will only hit experimental (we are slowly pushing it, although for
now more work has comed from Dmitry than I).

We will push Qt 5.6.1 to unstable (we will stack it first in experimental, but
then push it to unstable).

So far no one has stepped up for maintaining QtWebEngine, so do not expect it
soon.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
<Tincho> me cago en el gato, es como la tercera vez que me apreta
backspace mientras tengo apretados ctrl y alt

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/