Inofficial invitation to the KDE distributions mailing list

Hi!

I bet you are aware of the distro-packagers upstream mailing list.

Upstream made a new mailing list where both upstream developers and distro
packagers can community their needs and challenges. I bet you may be aware of
it as well, but in case you are not, it is here:

And here is the initial post by Thomas inviting collaboration:

Welcome everybody! - What can we do for you?
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/distributions/2016-March/000000.html

Give the recent conflict around Owncloud I really welcome how people from the
KDE project want to handle interaction with distributions and recommend to
subscribe to the mailing list and take part in the communication offered here.
They appear to be willing to listen and thats great.

I did so about an issue Borden raised on debian-kde mailing list where I think
how upstream handled this issue makes it difficult for distributions to handle
it:

kwalletmanager5 cannot access kwallet4 kwl files
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/distributions/2016-March/000040.html

Thanks,
--
Martin