Processed (with 5 errors): Fixed for good now

> notfound 834359 5.8.4-1
Bug #834359 [kwin-x11] kwin-x11: Kwin crashes when launching thunderbird or firefox almost each time.
There is no source info for the package 'kwin-x11' at version '5.8.4-1' with architecture ''
Unable to make a source version for version '5.8.4-1'
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #834359 to the same values previously set
> -- eric
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

834359: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=834359
Debian Bug Tracking System