marble_16.04.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Unfortunately, I am going to have to reject your pacakge.  The new version of
marble contains an embedded code copy of src/3rdparty/sgp4.  There does not
appear to be any sgp4 licensing/copyright information in debian/copyright and
the only upstream information I could find was not clearly free:

http://www.celestrak.com/publications/AIAA/2006-6753/faq.asp

Please investigate this and either update debian/copyright with correct
license information or repack the tarball to remove it.

Thanks,

Scott K

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.