Exhausts X11 shared memory

reassign 800698 openjdk-7-jre
retitle 800698 Exhausts X11 shared memory
thanks

openjdk maintainers: I'm reassigning this bug to you because we ruled out Qt4
for now, and the workaround is switching from openjdk-7 to openjdk-8. Please
take a look at the full bug log for more information.

On Thursday 08 October 2015 17:24:04 Boris Pek wrote:
[snip]
> I do not have any experience in Java and I do not have enough time and
> interest for investigating the bug in openjdk-7 dipper. Also we can do
> nothing from Qt4 side. And there is a known workaround. So this bug report
> might be closed now.

Let's better reassign it to openjdk-7-jre. If changing to openjdk-8 fixes the
problem then the issue might be there.

--
Una sola bomba nuclear puede arruinar el resto de tu día.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/