kcompletion_5.7.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Unfortunately I have to reject this pacakge.

po/bg/kcompletion5_qt.po:# This file is licensed under the GPL.

There's neither mention of the GPL in debian/copyright nor a copy of the
GPL included in the upstream tarball.

The rest of the PO files appear to be LGPL (so not rejecting due to them),
but not mentioned in debian copyright despite many, many copyright owners
being listed.

Scott K

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.