Re: Qt5, -opengl es2 for arm platforms

To the best of my knowledge, the gpu's on the arm platform still are opengles,
not the "desktop" edition, so while we could build a desktop opengl qt thing,
it would not really be usable in practice.

So, my suggestion is to either get the thing ported to opengles upstream, or
disable the package on those archs.

/Sune

--
I didn’t stop pretending when I became an adult, it’s just that when I was a
kid I was pretending that I fit into the rules and structures of this world.