Porting issue with Qt5 on sparc64 - need quick advise

Dear Debian Qt Maintainers!

I am currently working on bringing Debian on sparc64 back into shape
and yesterday I ran into an issue while building Qt5:

io/qtldurl.cpp: In function 'bool containsTLDEntry(const QString&)':
io/qtldurl.cpp:46:34: error: 'tldCount' was not declared in this scope
     int index = qt_hash(entry) % tldCount;
                                  ^
io/qtldurl.cpp:50:23: error: 'tldIndices' was not declared in this scope
     uint chunkIndex = tldIndices[index], offset = 0;
                       ^

For me, this looks like an issue with any of the dependencies of the
Qt5 package being outdated on sparc64 but I am not sure which.

Full build log in [1].

Do you have any idea?

PS: There also other cases of Qt5 FTBFS on sparc64 when building on
    the hosts sompek or sompek2. However, this issue is related to
    the build root on these machines and not an issue with Qt5.

Thanks a lot!

Adrian

https://people.debian.org/~glaubitz/qtbase-opensource-src_5.5.1+dfsg-6_sparc64-20151103-2320

--