akonadi_15.08.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Unfortunately, I need to reject this package.  It's generally good (I didn't
find any copyright issues), but it's got a built in RC bug.  Some (maybe all,
I didn't check all) of the usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/org.freedesktop.Akonadi
files shipped in libkf5akonadiserver-dev are currently shipped in
libakonadi-dev.  libkf5akonadiserver-dev needs to Break/Replace libakonadi-dev
for proper package upgrade.

Scott K

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.