Re: Updated Akonadi 1.13 packages

Am Samstag, 1. August 2015, 21:16:31 schrieb Dmitry Smirnov:
> Hi Martin,
>
> On Friday 31 July 2015 22:01:03 Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > Any chance for updated Akonadi 1.13 packages?
>
> I'm not sure what exactly you are suggesting. Lately I've been working on
> Akonadi [1] and I'm happy to report that I believe I've managed to
> stabilise it. I strongly recommend to refrain from any further uploads
> of 1.13 unless some serious bugs are discovered.

Ok, in concrete, I am willing to help report and follow-up on:

akonadi (1.13.0-7) unstable; urgency=medium

[…]
  * Removed some patches introduced in previous upload due to regressions
    causing invalid SQL commands.

 -- Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob@debian.org>  Mon, 20 Jul 2015 12:30:32 +1000

akonadi (1.13.0-6) unstable; urgency=medium

[…]
  * Bunch of optimisation patches from upstream 1.13 branch.
[…]

 -- Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob@debian.org>  Mon, 20 Jul 2015 03:26:42 +1000

Do you want to take the time to share what regressions you got, so I can
report them upstream?

If you already reported them, disregard my mail.

> Meanwhile you can upgrade to akonadi/1.13.0-7 which accumulated the best
> improvements from 1.13 without known regressions.

I forgot to mention, I have this one installed already, using sid with some
packages from experimental on this machine.

Thank you for your work on the package and your testing with all backends.

> [1]:
> http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs/main/a/akonadi/unstable_ch
> angelog

Thanks,