Re: kio-extras_5.2.2-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental, experimental

On Friday 26 June 2015 16:23:49 Diederik de Haas wrote:
[snip]

> Shouldn't that be unstable instead of experimental?
> (since I've seen a massive upload of kf5 packages to unstable in recent
> days)

I have just asked maxy and it turned out to be a package originally pushed to
experimental that just got across the NEW queue. In other words, it was right.

Thanks for caring non the less!!!

--
Bebe a bordo (pero con moderación)

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer