Re: porting pyqt application to Qt5

In data lunedì 18 maggio 2015 09:24:48, Scott Kitterman ha scritto:
> Do you know that you're using the same font in each case?  Not all fonts
> have symbols for all Unicode code points.

Yes I know that. I don't do any changes to the code or the environment. Just
start the process. Sometimes the unicode symbols are shown, other times they
aren't.

I've tried with explicitly setting a font that has the symbols (Dejavu Sans)
and the result is the same.

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

                http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/