Plasma 5.2, etc.

Hi all:

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask, but I was wondering why is it taking so long to have frameworks 5.6 (or 5.7) and plasma 5.2.x on Debian repositories.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm asking because I have no idea of what if takes to build and test all the relevant packages. I see that some packages have migrated to experimental and a few others are on the FTP queue, but it seems it's taking forever... ;-)

Thanks in advance and best regards:

Pedro