Re: simon's patches

Am Donnerstag, 28. August 2014, 22.34:53 schrieb Maximiliano Curia:
> ¡Hola Mario!

Morning maxy and Co

> El 2014-08-27 a las 15:22 +0200, Mario Fux escribió:
> > What's the status of packaging Simon. I put some time aside to help/try
> > to package Simon in the next days.
>
> The simon git repository [1] contains the latest efforts, it needs some
> love and test to make it a useful package. As far as I remember one
> important point was to sort the the additional kcm modules in
> subcategories (or in a split source package)
>
> [1]: http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-kde/kde-extras/simon.git/
>
> Happy hacking,

Thanks for this info and sorry that I didn't answer earlier and the following
bad news. As my diploma thesis was ripped apart yesterday I need to focus all
my time and energy beneath family and work to my studies to have a slight
chance to still make it. Sorry, I'd have loved it to hack on it, learn it and
have it ready and in Debian for Jessie ;-(.

sorry
Mario

[1] http://blogs.fsfe.org/mario/