calligra 2.8.x update?

Hi,

what is the status on calligra 2.8.x in unstable? I see renewed activity
6 days ago after a few months for none...

Will it be uploaded soon?

I ask because I *do* want LibreOffice 4.3.x in jessie (instead of 4.2.x
which is and of life upstream already in November), but that requires
the librevenge transition, as LO only supports the new ones, see
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=753426.

That bug is implicitely blocked by
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=748990 because the patch
needed to update calligra to the new libs does only apply
to 2.8.x... See https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=754568
which I just filed.

So LO 4.3 is blocked by calligra 2.8.x uploaded :/
And we don't have much time to do that transition (~1.5 months only) so I am
a bit wary of missing that deadline and shipping a "dead" upstream version..

Regards,

Rene