Re: infinite loop in kdeui

Antonio Larrosa <larrosa@kde.org> wrote:
> Would it be possible to include this patch [1] in the sources debian uses
> to generate the libkdeui5 package?

> [1] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/114519/diff/

> Each time I run digikam, it freezes due to the infinite loop problem that
> patch fixes. I've been patching my local kdelibs for a while, and I think
> it would be nice if it was included by default since it was approved
> upstream since last december.

The patch was included in 4.12.1, so it is currently in the experimental
packages (4.12.3). I'm preparing the 4.12.4 packages, and I would like to
request the transition to unstable afterwards, so this would be fixed then.

To use the experimental packages you might need to avoid upgrading libkdcraw,
or rebuild digikam against the experimental version of libkdcraw.

This is in the pending tasks to request a proper transition.

Happy hacking,
--
Saludos,
Maxy