Proxy Problems with last QT update

Hi team,

I updated my testing system last night to latest qt, which has system-proxy
enabled by default. After the reboot, KNode gave me the message, that proxy
denies connection, and KMail just set the imap-server to offline.

A short test with wireshark and the proxy-logs showed, that both progs try to
connect to their servers (both on the same machine), through my proxy.

The hostname of the server is in KDE's exception-list and http requests to
that machine bypass the proxy.

My first thought was: Bug in QT, as it's settings has changed, and now KMail
and KNode are unuseable. And for sure, recompiling without the option brings
both apps back to life.

So it's maybe a bug in kde-network, or kmail and knode packages.

What do you think would be best to deal with these problems?

--
MfG usw.

Werner Mahr