Re: KDE text for release notes?

On Sun 28 Apr 2013 12:03:17 Adam D. Barratt escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I realise it's somewhat late in the day, but looking through the "What's
> new" section of the release notes
> (http://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy/amd64/release-notes/ch-whats-new.en.
> html), I wondered if there were any KDE-related items that should be
> included.
>
> If so, patches welcome. :-) (docbook ready to be inserted would be
> ideal, but text would be fine too.)

Hi Adam!

Maybe it's too late by now, but...

There are no major changes in KDE land, mostly evolution of what we have seen
in Squeeze.

- We are shipping KDE 4.8.4 and Qt 4.8.2.
- The KOffice suite has been replaced by Calligra.
- Wheezy is the first release without Qt3.
- We now have a graphical package manager again, apper.

I think that's all.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
Sobre Argentina: "sé que es uno de los países mas hospitalarios del mundo"
 Albert Einstein

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/