Processed (with 2 errors): Reassign bugs to nepomuk daemon (which sits in kde-runtime)

> reassign 671391 kde-runtime 4:4.7.4-2
Bug #671391 [libnepomuk4] libnepomuk4: Nepomuk should depend on virtuoso
Bug reassigned from package 'libnepomuk4' to 'kde-runtime'.
No longer marked as found in versions kde4libs/4:4.7.4-4.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #671391 to the same values previously set
Bug #671391 [kde-runtime] libnepomuk4: Nepomuk should depend on virtuoso
Marked as found in versions kde-runtime/4:4.7.4-2.
> retitle 671391 kde-runtime: Nepomuk should depend on virtuoso
Bug #671391 [kde-runtime] libnepomuk4: Nepomuk should depend on virtuoso
Changed Bug title to 'kde-runtime: Nepomuk should depend on virtuoso' from 'libnepomuk4: Nepomuk should depend on virtuoso'
> reassign 671944 kde-runtime 4:4.7.4-2
Bug #671944 [libnepomuk4] libnepomuk4: Virtuoso entirely missing from testing, making Nepomuk unusable
Bug reassigned from package 'libnepomuk4' to 'kde-runtime'.
No longer marked as found in versions kde4libs/4:4.7.4-4.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #671944 to the same values previously set
Bug #671944 [kde-runtime] libnepomuk4: Virtuoso entirely missing from testing, making Nepomuk unusable
Marked as found in versions kde-runtime/4:4.7.4-2.
> retitle 671944 kde-runtime: Virtuoso entirely missing from testing, making
Bug #671944 [kde-runtime] libnepomuk4: Virtuoso entirely missing from testing, making Nepomuk unusable
Changed Bug title to 'kde-runtime: Virtuoso entirely missing from testing, making' from 'libnepomuk4: Virtuoso entirely missing from testing, making Nepomuk unusable'
> Nepomuk unusable
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> servety 671944 important
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> thanks
Stopping processing here.

671391: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=671391
671944: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=671944