Re: src:qtwebkit=2.2.0-3 symbol mismatch

On Friday 02 March 2012 16:46:33 Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’m getting this on an m68k build, but have no skills wrt. symbol
> files. But you might want to fix this for the next upload.

Hi Thorsten

It would be great if you could attach the full build log, and not just the
errors.

It would also be nice if you could dig up what the following types are
typedef'ed to on m68k:

size_t
ssize_t
int64_t
uint64_t
qptrdiff
quintptr
qreal

(the easiest is probably to ask gcc after #include <QtCore> )

/Sune
--
Man, how to reset the driver?

You should turn off a PCI hard disk for inserting the display.