QJson uploaded to experimental

Dear maintainers:

Yesterday I uploaded qjson 0.7.1-4 to experimental. This upload has two
important changes:

- It has been prepared for supporting multiarch.
- It does not install /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindQJSON.cmake. Modestas
Vainius, CMake maintainer, has told me that this file should be unnecessary,
and maybe installed by upstream for backwards compatibility.

As this is the first somewhat disruptive change I have made to a library in
which others depend upon, I decided to upload it to experimental in order to
let you test it before uploading it to unstable.

I pretend to upload to unstable in ~1 month.

I would also like to make use of this opportunity to thank you for your work,
as I use most of the packages which depend upon qjson. I never expected so
many people using it when I packaged if for the now obsolete kopete-facebook-
plugin. When I asked the removal of the latter I realized that I kept
depending on qjson trough your apps, and that's why I keep doing it with
pleasure.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

The apps involved:
libqjson0
  Reverse Depends: amarok (2.4.1-2)
  Reverse Depends: choqok (1.1-1)
  Reverse Depends: kdenlive (0.8-4)
  Reverse Depends: kdevplatform2-libs (1.1.1-0r1)
  Reverse Depends: kdevplatform3-libs (1.2.2-1)
  Reverse Depends: kipi-plugins (1.9.0-2)
  Reverse Depends: libechonest1.1 (1.1.8-1)
  Reverse Depends: plasma-widget-translatoid (1.30+svn1226145-1)
  Reverse Depends: tellico (2.3.3-1)

--
15: Que es el "Correo Electronico"
    * El correo que te llega por la corriente

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/