Move [lang]/common directories to base package?

Hello!

I'm the maintainer of kdiff3 and finally wanted to care for bug
(dangling [lang]/[package]/common symbolic links).

When exploring, I found out that this is standard behaviour of KDE packages;
nearly every package I have installed with localized documentation has got
this dangling symlink (like konq-plugins, skanlite, konversation, kdetv,
kdesvn, ...). So I guess a global bug fix might be appropriate.

Thus I propose to move the "common" directory of all KDE localization
packages to a base package, like libkdecore5. They are not very large
anyway.

Ciao,
		Eike