Packaging the QT at-spi bridge.

Hi all,
I'm writing to ask you about QT, and the new Qt at-spi plugin/bridge, currently under development for Qt for accessibility. Ubuntu is looking to make use of this plugin for oneiric, and it needs to be packaged. I of course would like to at least get it into a git repository of either the Debian Qt/KDE team, or the Debian accessibility team. The plugin in question can be found here: http://www.gitorious.org/qt-at-spi.

Would this team prefer that it be maintained with the rest of the QT/KDE stack, or would you rather that the Debian accessibility team maintains it? i am a member of the Debian accessibility team, and whilst I don't have upload privileges in any way yet, I do have access to the pkg-a11y git repositories, so I can start packaging there, allowing for the package to be uploaded to Debian at a later date. Of course if you wish to maintain it, I am happy to work with you to get the packaging into your repository of choice, (I am assuming git), and will work with Ubuntu KDE/QT folks to keep it maintained in Ubuntu.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Luke