contribution to koffice packaging

Hi,

I have been using Debian, KDE and Koffice for a few years now. I recently
saw that the maintainers of Koffice are looking for help :

So I am offering my help, as I am using kword, kpresenter and sometimes
krita, and I like these softwares :-) I posted an answer to the wnpp bug :

I am motivated to contribute and to learn, but I have never done any
packaging work before, and my only contributions to Debian are on french
translations. I have some knowledge in programming (C, C++, ruby, cmake,
git…), sys admin and I have (quickly) read the webpages concerning the
development in Debian:
http://www.debian.org/devel/

I am not very busy for now, so I can spend some of my spare time for this
project.

I don't know very well on which points you need help, how you are organized
and how to start.
Maybe I can begin with bugs triage or simple tasks?

Please let me know how you would like me to contribute!

Adrien