KDE Packaging Bugs and plans on the KDE3 to KDE4 transition

Hi,

I'm planning to do a Klassroom on the KDE  forums and mentor some of the new
contributors towards helping to package and create new packages for KDE on
debian.
I had seen that you have some tasks still open for the transission to KDE4 on
the wiki. If this list of packaging issues is still extensible with
smaller/larger problems I would be glad if you could update it for the
students sake.
It should also be possible for the students to post new packages to the debian
experimental/testing repositories. could you give me a small rundown on what
they will need for this?

Sincerely ,

Andreas Marschke.