Hi Eckhart, thanks for the reading. Due to reportbug, there are no dependencies related to kttsd. However, I have installed any (maybe) necessary packages to kttsd, like speech-dispatcher, festival, espeak and so on. The problem exists since the developers changed to speech-dispatcher, and it exists on all my computers: amd64, i386 = desktop and notebooks. I tried several configurations, based on espeak, festival, flite , and also in English and German, with no success. Of course I tried also fresh installations to avoid interfering with old configurations, but also had no luck. At the moment I switched back to the older version and using mbrola, which is running perfectly and set kttsd to "hold" in aptitude. Best regards Hans
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.