Muon and Owncloud packages?

Good morning

First and foremost I want to thank you all for your great work in packaging Qt
and KDE software for Debian. It's a pleasure to use it in Debian and just
aptitude install qt-<something> or <kde-something>.

Thanks for this!

And then a question about some software. Are you planning to package muon/qapt
[1] or owncloud [2] for Debian?

The first is a (Debian/Ubuntu) package installer and manager written in Qt/KDE
and a corresponding library (qapt).

The second is cloud and storage software written in php (afaik). It's somehow
a daughter project of KDE as in the next (or one of them) version it gets KDE
config integration.

Or would it be better to file RFP reports? There are non (I checked?).

thx
Mario

[1] http://jontheechidna.wordpress.com/2010/08/11/qaptmuon-1-0-released/
[2] http://www.owncloud.org