Backport of Qt-4.6 to Lenny

Hello list!

At my company, we currently have a need for Qt-4.6 on Lenny. Since I
could not find a publicly available package for that I tried to do my
own backport, starting with the current implementation in Squeeze. We'd
like to donate back this work.

* Are you the right people to talk to?
* Are you interested?
* If so: what are the next steps?

Do you know of any special rules for backports that we should adhere to?
We'd like to do that even if it's just inhouse. I found the instructions
at backports.org but I'm grateful for all other information.

Yes, we know that Squeeze has Qt-4.6 and was just frozen, but for
various reasons we can't upgrade yet.

Thanks in advance for your time, and also for the great work you're
doing!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Florian Weber

Krauss-Maffei Wegmann GmbH & Co. KG
Krauss-Maffei-Str. 11
80997 München
Tel.: +49/89/8140.4698
Fax: +49/89/8140.4912
Florian.Weber@kmweg.de
www.kmweg.de

Krauss-Maffei Wegmann GmbH & Co. KG
Sitz der Gesellschaft ist München
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRA 72 460

Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: Krauss-Maffei Wegmann Verwaltungs GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft ist München
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRB 118952
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Frank Haun (Vorsitzender), Dipl.-Kfm. Stefan Krischik, Dipl.-Ing. Jürgen Weber
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Johannes Schmidt